NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit – A.I. SBC
Rs. 9,250.00 Incl. GST
The NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ Developer Kit delivers the compute performance to run modern AI workloads at an unprecedented size, power, and cost. Developers, learners, and makers can now run AI frameworks and models for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing.
Available on backorder
To work on Neural networks-based projects in parallel for applications for image classification, object detection and many more, then dive deep to these technologies with small, powerful evolving new A.I SBC board NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ developer kit – B01
The developer kit can be powered by micro-USB and comes with extensive I/Os, ranging from GPIO to CSI. This makes it simple for developers to connect a diverse set of new sensors to enable a variety of AI applications. And it is incredibly power-efficient, consuming as little as 5 watts.
Jetson Nano is also supported by NVIDIA JetPack, which includes a board support package (BSP), Linux OS, NVIDIA CUDA®, cuDNN, and TensorRT™ software libraries for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing, and much more. The software is even available using an easy-to-flash SD card image, making it fast and easy to get started. The same Jetpack SDK is used across the entire NVIDIA Jetson™ family of products and is fully compatible with NVIDIA’s world-leading AI platform for training and deploying AI software. This proven software stack reduces complexity and overall effort for developers.
Quickstart video for Jetson Nano board: https://youtu.be/Uvu6NNOvhg4
Official getting started of NVIDIA Jetson Nano – https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/learn/get-started-jetson-nano-devkit
Note: Jetson Nano developer kit is now updated with B01 carrier board.
Jetson Nano developer kit is now updated with a B01 carrier board that adds an extra MIPI CSI connector and other few changes, including compatibility with NVIDIA Jetson Nano production module (with eMMC flash instead of MicroSD card).
Features and Technical Specification:
- GPU: 128-core Maxwell™ GPU
- CPU: Quad-core ARM A57 @ 1.43 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB 64 Bit LPDDR4 | 25.6 GB/s
- Storage: MicroSD (not included)
- Video Encode: 4Kp30 | 4x 1080p30 | 8x 720p30 (H.264/H.265)
- Video Decoder: 4Kp60 | 2x 4Kp30 | 8x 1080p30 | 16x 720p30 | (H.264/H.265)
- Camera: 1x MIPI CSI-2 DPHY lanes
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet, M.2 Key E
- Display: HDMI 2.0 and eDP 1.4
- USB: 4x USB 3.0, USB 2.0 Micro-B
- Others: GPIO, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART
- Size: 100mm x 80mm x 29mm
- Deployment: Module (Jetson Nano)
Product Technical Specifications:
- Supported Device: Jetson Nano
- Supported Device Technology: Application Processor and SOC
- RAM Size: 4GB
- USB: 5
- Ethernet: 1
- I2C: 1
- SPI: 1
- UART: 1
- GPIO: 1
- Display Interface: HDMI
- Operating Systems: Linux
- PC Card Interface: SD
- JTAG Support: No
- Audio Interfaces: No
- Linux: Linux
- Daughter Cards: Yes
- Micro-USB 5V 2A / DC power adapter 5V 4A
- Pi Camera Module v2
- 16GB MicroSD
- 1 x NVIDIA Jetson Nano module and carrier board
- Small paper card with quick start and support information
|Dimensions||9.90 × 7.90 × 2.79 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.